Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My day starts with C...

Morning six am...I turn my drowsy head buried in the pillow to a more comfortable position; and that divine aroma wafts through my nostrils. If there is a beverage for which you wouldnt mind waking up at six, it has to be this. Filter half-filled with that intoxicatingly fresh powder, boiling water seeps through those redolent crevices soaking up the most singular flavour on offer. When the irresistable odor finally stirs up my senses, I have no choice but to suspend my romantic date with Jothika (She will be back in my dreams tonight) in order to experience what I refer to as "The vitamin Drug!!!" Hurried brushing of my teeth and clumsy washing of my face notwithstanding the overpowering desire in me to invade the kitchen to get my hands on the caffeine coated, liquefied bean delight ( I dont have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without it!!!). Finally my lips part in order to kiss the frothy heaven. Nothing really can be said after the first sip but a deservedly quiet utter of, "mmmmm, COFFEEEEE!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Coffee na cofee ... Narasus coffee ..
    Bhesh .. Romba nana irukku :)

    ReplyDelete